President Obama posted this on his twitter earlier and it got me thinking about about the fact that birth control and abortion are still major issues in American politics. It’s 30 years later and Roe v. Wade is still controversial! In our modern society I think this is just ludicrous! No matter my own personal views on abortion, I think that we live in a democratic society and we should not impose our own views on everyone. Not everyone in America is religious or against abortion. They should have the right to choose! Furthermore, I’m tired of these social issues being at the top of political agenda when we should be focusing on fixing the economy! I’m trying to give Romney and Ryan a fair chance and really consider their policies and plans. However, it’s things like this that just affirm that I am supporting the right candidates. What are your thoughts on this? Should these social issues be a major topic of discussion?
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,069 Visitors