During a political debate, two female candidates running to represent New York in the U.S. Senate were asked if they had read 50 Shades of Grey. I don’t see how this is relevant in any way to the race. I can’t believe the female moderator even asked the question. Both candidates answered no, but personally I think they should have ignored it. I think they should have pointed out how ridiculous it was and moved on to an actual question. I am disappointed that after how far we have come, when we have two women running for the U.S. Senate, they still can’t be taken seriously.
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,069 Visitors