Time magazine put out an article about women in CEO positions in the retail industry. They said that in all Fortune 500 companies women make up only 3.8% of CEOs and only 1.7% in the retail industry. The author believes it is because of the hectic schedule and big demands a CEO position puts on women who want to have a family too. Tory Burch, CEO of her namesake company, urges women to take a stand and be ambitious in their goals. In an industry aimed so well at women, why are there not more female CEOs?
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,073 Visitors