Have you heard of One Billion Rising? Well, if you haven’t you may be shocked to hear about the striking statistics that show that one in three women will be raped or beaten in her lifetime. The One Billion Rising, takes a stand at the one billion women being violated and takes a stance on change by having one billion women dancing, starting a revolution, that is so revolutionary that you can help but join in. This year at Ball State, women everywhere are going to be joining in on this revolutionary experience. Have you heard of the Vagina Monologues? The One Billion Rising is the closing monologue for the Vagina Monologues this year, as the Vagina Monologues celebrate its 15th anniversary. You may think Vagina Monologues, why is this important to me? Check out this video by One Billion Rising and you will see why. I hope to see you all at auditions after Thanksgiving break. No theatre experience necessary. Just a will to dance and start a revolution.
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,070 Visitors