I found this article on Jezebel.com, and it is about women dressing modestly. The article discusses the gendered history of modesty in a woman’s appearance. The argument was made in the article that since modest-clothing’s beginning- it has been a way for men to oppress women, that by telling a women what she should or shouldn’t wear, is society’s way of saying that women are not in charge of their own bodies. I am curious what everyone’s take on the matter is.
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,070 Visitors