Gerda Lerner recently passed at the age of 92. Anyone who has taken a women’s studies class has Gerda Lerner to thank. She is the woman who created the women’s studies academic discipline, and was an influential feminist in her lifetime. This NPR article gives an overview of some of the historic moments in her life.
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,073 Visitors