There has been a trend in the past few decades…or, you know, forever, to see women as nothing more than sexual objects. It does not matter who the woman is, how smart she is, where she came from, what she does, if she is married, has children, is Jewish, is Catholic, worships the devil, those things do not matter if she is “sexy”. Emily Heist Moss wrote A Letter To The Guy Who Harassed Me Outside the Bar as a way of describing how many women feel on a daily basis. Is it fair that women are talked to, looked at, and described in this way?
- jennifer ludy grove
- Samantha Ellison
- Stupid Girls wp.me/p2Ali8-p5 4 years ago
- why we love sesame street! wp.me/p2Ali8-oU 4 years ago
- Vote!! #ElectionDay 4 years ago
- Proud to be a woman... wp.me/p2Ali8-ng 4 years ago
- just another music monday... wp.me/p2Ali8-n6 4 years ago
- when women vote... wp.me/p2Ali8-mc 4 years ago
- a child speaks for a nation... wp.me/p2Ali8-lT 4 years ago
- totally #notbuyingit... wp.me/p2Ali8-lF 4 years ago
We Love Visitors!
- 9,070 Visitors